Care Harbor / LA
October 13-15, 2018
1933 South Broadway
Volunteers must register on this site. Please read the following information, then click on the “Register” button above.
Medical, Dental and Vision Professionals:
- You may register for a half day, full day, or multiple days.
- Full day shift: 7:00am – 5:00pm
- Morning shift: 7:00am – 12:30pm
- Afternoon shift: 12:00pm – 5:00pm
- Details for your professional category will be provided when you register.
- If you are a licensed professional, you will need your license number to register.
- There will be an onsite orientation at the start of each shift.
- You may choose early or late full day shifts.
- Full day early shift: 5:30am – 2:00pm
- Full day late shift: 8:00am – 5:00pm
- You will receive orientation on site.
- Schools wishing to participate must be pre-approved for registration.
- Student instructors please contact us for class approval and further information.
- Once school is approved, students must register individually.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Free parking will be available for all volunteers.
Continental breakfast and hot buffet lunch will be provided.
Beverages and snacks will be available throughout the day.
At the Care Harbor/LA free clinic, leading hospitals, medical and dental schools, county agencies, healthcare organizations and thousands of volunteer professionals are all coming together to bring desperately needed care to the most vulnerable in our community. Along with the care they receive, patients will be provided with the prevention education and resources that can enable them to lead healthier, more productive lives. Those with conditions needing follow-up care will receive appointments to local clinics before leaving the venue.
Care Harbor is transforming free clinic events from episodic to sustainable care. Our goal is to have a lasting impact on the lives of the people and community we serve.